1. I missed signing up for a workshop! Will there be more?
We run workshops monthly throughout the year and our workshops are kept cozy so that you have our upmost attention and guidance, hence they get sold out quite quickly. But fret not! Monthly schedules are out every 3rd week of the month,so do check back or get in touch below if you have a specific date in mind.
2. Where will the workshop be held? What do i need to wear/bring?
Workshops are held at our studio located at 573a Balestier Road Singapore 329888.
We are open strictly by appointment only.
3. What sort of materials will i be working with?
You will be working with Sterling Silver (925 Silver) unless specified. All materials and use of tools are included in the fee.
4. Will attending one workshop teach me everything I need to know?
No. It takes a lot more time and practice to learn something new. We aim to give you an overview of basic jewellery making skills, which are wonderful foundation skills to have and to continue to build on.
5. My company/school would like to conduct a workshop, what are your rates?
We're happy to bring our workshops outside of the studio and have an array of workshops suitable for team bonding activities, personal growth activities, and stress relief management ;) Let us know details such as age group, capacity and venue. Get in touch below with the subject title 'Corporate Enquiries''.
6. What are your cancellation policies for workshops?
At least 5 days prior to the workshop date: 100% credit towards another workshop.
Less than 5 days notice: 50% credit towards another workshop.
No refunds or credits for cancellation or no-shows on workshop day
7. Do you have gift vouchers ?
Yes we do! Various gift voucher options are available under '' Book a Workshop'' or you can book a workshop in the name of someone else.
We want to hear from you!
General enquiries , Feedback , Comission Jewellery Pieces